Your offer feed, which you place on your site, live updates as new offers come and as offers go, so there is no work from your end to keep it updated. Some great uses we think it could be used for:
- You could create a page listing Prize Draws for additional content
- Your sign up complete page could have offers listed on it, no more manually updating them
- Have a page you don’t update much with a certain category of offers? Change it so it uses an offer feed!
Often pages get neglected for example we have seen sites, where they have pages for Ireland, offers but most their users are from the UK, so they never update the Ireland offers. Save time and make sure there are no dead offers by using an offer feed.
Your offer feed can be customised in a range of ways so that you can have the feed appear how you want with relevant offers.
You can customise your offer feed in the following ways:
- Show/Hide offer thumbnails (88×33 in size)
- Offer Order (Alphabetical or random on each page load)
- Sub ID (So you can track which leads have come from a feed, for example, you could put ‘offerfeed’ as the Sub ID)
- Limit Offers (For example you could limit the feed to only displaying 5 offers each time it's loaded)
- Categories (Which categories you want offers to show from)
- Countries (Which countries you want offers to show from)
You can see a live demo of an offer feed below or on the WOW Freebies website, here.
We would love to hear your feedback on this new tool and will be taking suggestions for improving this tool over the coming months. Please drop us an email if you have any ideas.
To start using this tool, simply login to your account and click on ‘Tools’ then ‘Offer Feeds’. If you have not already signed up as an affiliate, click here.